Counter-Strike has conquered the hearts of so many gamers, not only because of its low hardware requirements, but also because of its team aspect and the tactical components. Thousands of players battle on the servers every day and some LAN parties are unthinkable without CS. Since the last part (CS: Source) has been out for a while, Valve saw that the time was right for a successor. Global Offensive is largely based on the same gaming principles and expands the multiplayer with a couple of new feature like the game modes ’Arms Race’ and ’Demolition’ (you automatically get a better weapon after a kill).
How to install:
- Download Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Down here
- Burn and Mount.
- Install game.
- Play with laucher.
- (If you can't install game by error n_module.dat)
- (You disable antivirus software such as kaspersky, avast,..)
- (If you use avast, you uninstall it by tool remove avast - aswclear.exe) Link Download uninstall avast
- How to uninstall our software using aswClear:
( I will be happy if you leave a comment, or about any problem HERE. I will try my best to help you. Hope to see your ideas. Thank a lot.)
- Download aswclear.exe on your desktop
- Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
- Click REMOVE
- Restart your computer
------- I assure that all games are checked carefully --------
Tutorials Options Game:
- Set the weapon to right hand: Options > Controller > Move/ Look Sticks
- Jump and reload: Options > Keyboard/ Mouse ...
- Off FPS: Options > Game Settings > Enable Developer Console (~) > enable net_graph (1 or 0)